Anaesthetic Technician or OPD Practitioner
- Job Type: Full Time
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years experience)
- Location: Royston Hospital, Hastings
Royston Hospital, Hastings
Royston has a proud tradition of patient care, supported by the very latest technology, equipment and facilities. With 30 beds, 4 Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite and the rewarding challenge of complex and varied surgery, this will be an excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for you.
We are seeking a technician with
- Proven clinical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- Customer focus and a commitment to quality systems
- Excellent English language skills
- Availability for a variety of shift times (no night shifts)
- A desire to join a professional and supportive team who strive to deliver outstanding healthcare services
- Applicants must be registered with, and have an annual practising certificate (APC) issued by The Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand (MSCNZ) as well as have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
We offer you
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Loyalty payments linked to length of service
- Flexible rostering
- No night duty
- Occasional Saturday work, no Sundays
- Generous education/study opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment.
CV and covering letter to
PA to General Manager
500 Southland Road
About Acurity Health Group Limited
Acurity Health Group Limited owns and operates private surgical hospitals in Hawke’s Bay (Royston Hospital) and Wellington (Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals).