Cook / Service Person
- Job Type: Part Time
- Location: Royston Hospital, Hastings
- Applications close: Mon 9 Jul 2018
Royston Hospital, Hastings
Part Time, minimum of 20 hours per week
Royston is a private surgical hospital offering excellent working conditions in a progressive and friendly environment. Our patients and staff deserve the highest quality of food and service delivery.
We are seeking an experienced Cook/Service Person to work part time:
- Available to work weekdays and weekends as required.
- A variety of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- A person with proven cooking skills to work in our hospital commercial kitchen.
- A person who is flexible to work requirements, able to adapt to variances in work volumes and be willing to work in different areas of responsibility within the kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
We offer you:
- Full training coordinated by our Chef.
- A supportive and professional working environment.
- Pleasant working conditions.
- Staff benefits including life insurance cover, paid birthday leave and loyalty rewards for service.
If you enjoy working with people and have a great pride in your work, we would love to hear from you.
CV and covering letter to:
Food Service Manager
500 Southland Road
Closing date Wednesday 18 July 2018