PACU Registered Nurse - Part-time
- Job Type: Part Time
- Career Level: Advanced level of clinical expertise
- Location: Bowen Hospital
- Applications close: Fri 18 Aug 2017 17:00
Bowen Hospital, 98 Churchill Drive, Crofton Downs, Wellington
PACU Registered Nurse - Part-time 0.6FTE
Acurity is a leading owner and operator of private hospitals in New Zealand. With three wholly owned and operated hospitals and a number of joint ventures, Acurity aims to be the preferred provider of private hospital services, chosen by leading specialists, major health insurers, patients and their families. Acurity Health owns and operates Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals in Wellington and Royston Hospital in Hastings.
We are seeking:
- A registered nurse with an advanced level of clinical expertise
- Proven PACU nurse skills and experience and a commitment to quality systems
- Excellent communication skills in the theatre environment
- The ability to work well in a team with a positive 'can do' attitude
- An enthusiasm to use your skills to support our surgeons, Bowen Hospital and Acurity Health in our goal of delivering the highest standard of patient focused care
- Can demonstrate logical common sense.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- A theatre flexibility allowance
- Flexible rostering
- Occasional Saturday work, no Sundays
- No night duty
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free on-site car-parking
- Flexibility of working within seven specialties
- Lifestyle appealing - all public holidays off and every Christmas / New Year off.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Pam Kohnke, Theatre Manager by close off date of Friday 18 August 2017.
98 Churchill Drive