Registered Nurse - Bowen
- Job Type: Part Time
- Location: Bowen Hospital
Part-time Registered Nurse required at Bowen Hospital, Wellington
We require a part-time Registered Nurse for our Surgical Ward, Day Stay Unit and Endoscopy suite at our Bowen Hospital in Wellington, New Zealand.
We are seeking:
- A registered nurse with an advanced level of clinical expertise
- Evidence that experience has been within the NZ Healthcare environment
- Minimum of 4 years surgical ward nursing post graduate experience
- A commitment to quality systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team with a positive “can do” attitude
- Associated ability to plan and achieve your own workload
- An enthusiasm to use your skills to support our practitioners, Bowen Hospital and Acurity Health in our goal of delivering the highest standard of patient focused care.
- Can demonstrate logical common sense
- Proven ability to work independently, also as part of a team
- Proven leadership skills these skills will be required in this senior role with proven leadership skills
- One position for someone who is available to do night duty as part of their rostered and rotating roster
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Support and commitment to our PDRP
- Generous education/study opportunities to support your learning
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free on site parking
- Lifestyle appealing – every Christmas/new year off
Bowen Hospital is located in Wellington, New Zealand. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Ward Services Manager
Applications close 14 July 2019.