Registered Nurse - Bowen
- Job Type: Part Time
- Location: Bowen Hospital
Part-time Registered Nurse required for our Surgical Ward, Day Stay Unit, and Endoscopy Suite.
Located in Crofton Downs, Wellington, Bowen Hospital is a private hospital owned by Acurity Health Group, one of the leading private health care services in New Zealand. We are seeking a part-time Registered Nurse for our Surgical Ward, Day Stay Unit, and Endoscopy Suite.
We are seeking:
- A registered nurse with an advanced level of clinical expertise
- Evidence that experience has been within the NZ Healthcare environment
- Minimum of 4 years surgical ward nursing post graduate experience
- A commitment to quality systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team with a positive “can do” attitude
- Associated ability to plan and achieve your own workload
- An enthusiasm to use your skills to support our practitioners, Bowen Hospital and Acurity Health in our goal of delivering the highest standard of patient focused care
- Can demonstrate logical common sense
- Proven ability to work independently, also as part of a team
- Proven leadership skills. These skills will be required in this senior role.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Minimal night duty
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Support and commitment to our PDRP
- Generous education/study opportunities to support your learning
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free onsite parking
- Lifestyle appealing – every Christmas/new year off
You must have New Zealand residency or have a valid New Zealand work permit, or be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Ward Services Manager
98 Churchill Drive
Phone 04 479 2069
Applications close Monday 15 April 2019.