3rd Aug 2017 6:30pm-8:30pm
Cardiology Update 2017, presented by Dr Matt Webber, Cardiologist/Electro-physiologist, Dr Anil Ranchord, Interventional Cardiologist and Dr Tim O'Meeghan, Cardiologist.
Three Common Arrhythmias, Dr Matt Webber
- Comfort risk stratifying and managing palpitations.
What GPs Should Know About Antiplatelets and Anticoagulants, Dr Anil Ranchord
- Premature discontinuation of dual antiplatelet therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with an increased risk of stent thrombosis and death
- To be familiar with antiplatelet agents and management of common side effects
- To understand the reasons for variation in dual antiplatelet therapy, particularly when anticoagulation is also required.
Success With Failure: A Review of Contemporary Heart Failure Management, Dr Tim O'Meeghan
- Understanding heart failure management.
Thursday 3 August, 2017
Kapiti Lindale Conference Centre
3-7 Ventnor Drive, Kapiti Coast
6pm registration and refreshments
6:30 - 8:30pm talks
2 CME points
To register please email Sarah or Persephone ZXZlbnRzQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
To download a registration form