6th Sep 2017 6:30pm-8:30pm
Wednesday 6 September 2017
Endocrine / General Surgery CME Meeting
Thyroid Nodules - What to Worry About?
- Understand the indications for ordering a thyroid ultrasound
- Know the ultrasound features deemed high risk for thyroid cancer
- Understand the cytological grading system for thyroid FNA.
Incidental Adrenal Nodules (Adrenal Incidentalomas Als) - How We Work Out What to Do?
- Awareness of the need for investigation
- Understanding of the workup for Als
- An overview of the range of surgical treatment options for Als.
Presenters Mr Simon Harper, Endocrine and General Surgeon and Dr Richard Carroll, Endocrinologist
Wakefield Hospital, 30 Florence Street, Newtown, Wellington
Education Centre, Level 3
6pm registration and refreshments
6:30 - 8:30pm talk