4th Jul 2017 6:30pm-8:30pm
Gastroenterology: 101 Top and Bottom: A Surgeons Perspective, presented by Mr John Groom, Gastrointestinal and Colorectal Surgeon/Endoscopist.
1. To gain an understanding on the assessment and management of indigestion
2. Understanding and management of abdominal wall hernias using mesh
3. Assessment and diagnosis of abdominal pain
4. Implementation of bowel screening
5. Understanding and management of benign and malignant conditions of the colon, rectum and anus.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
James Coe 2 Room
6pm registration and refreshments
6:30 - 8:30pm talk
2 CME points