15th Feb 2017 6:30pm-8:30pm
Dermatology presented by Lissa Judd, Dermatologist
"Contact Allergic Dermatitis - On Your Own and Out of Your Depth"
- Discover tools to help in the investigation and management of patients with Contact Allergic Dermatitis
- Patch Testing: What to test and how to interpret the results.
Vascular presented by Mr Richard Evans, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
"Vascular Skin Laser - Current Status and New Developments"
- Which vascular skin conditions are currently suitable for laser treatment
- What are the expected outcomes of laser treatment
- New areas of endeavour in laser treatment.
Wednesday 15 February 2017
An outline of the evening is as follows:
6:00 - 6:30pm Registration
6:30 - 7:00pm Richard Evans
7:00 - 8:30pm Lissa Judd
Bowen Hospital, 98 Churchill Drive, Crofton Downs, Wellington
Seminar Room, ground floor
To register please email cGdAYWN1cml0eS5jby5ueg==
Download a registration form
2 CME points