Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Information
Acurity Health Group is following the guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health
Covid-19 Alert level 1, commencing Tuesday 22 September 2020. Our robust health and safety measures ensures we continue to perform safely while providing optimal care to all our patients.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients, visitors, staff, medical specialists, and contractors is always our utmost priority.
We have consistently maintained our thorough cleaning, hygiene and health and safety processes in our hospitals. We have dedicated infection prevention and health and safety experts advising and monitoring our practices.
We're following the Ministry of Health's guidelines around hand-washing, cough etiquette, social distancing and hygiene practices, and have reinforced this with all our teams.
If you are unwell do not enter the hospital. Contact your GP.
Before you visit the hospital…
- Been in close contact with an international traveler or border or quarantine frontline staff member?
- Feeling unwell? (Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
If you answered YES please:
- Stay home - please don’t enter our hospital. Contact us at reception 04 381 8100
- Contact Healthlinefor advice: COVID-19 hotline: 0800 358 5453. General hotline: 0800 611 116
- Contact your Healthcare Provider.
Please help us to help you and the people you care about:
- If you’re unwell do not enter our hospital. Contact your GP
- Where possible please maintain physical distancing of at least 1 metre
- Visiting hours are between 1.00pm and 7.00pm
- Visitor limitations - 2 visitors at a time
- Visitors must arrive through main hospital entrance and register their details before visiting patients
- All contractors are to report to main reception on arrival and register their details
- All visitors and contractors are encouraged to wear a mask when entering our hospital.
Patient and visitor information:
In our effort to protect our patients, staff and doctors from Covid-19 we ask that you:
- Remind your family/whanau or any visitor to not visit you if they have flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell, or are in close contact with someone feeling unwell or if with flu-like symptoms
- Visitors to please enter through our main hospital reception and register themselves before visiting you in your room
- Use the hand sanitisers upon entering and exiting rooms and our hospital
Thank you for helping us to keep our staff and patients safe.
Healthline: Dedicated number for health-related calls about Coronavirus 0800 358 5453
Contact us: 04 479 2069top